- Loan advertisements except for messages from direct lenders for secured loans
- Payday loans
- Credit repair
- Debt relief
- Work from home, ‘secret shopper’ and similar advertising campaigns
- Lead generation campaigns that indicate the sharing of collected information with third parties
- Campaign types are not in compliance with or prohibited recommendations by the CTIA Short Code Monitoring Handbook, Version 1.7 or later.
- Message content that deceives or threatens consumers is not permitted.
- Message streams that result in excessive complaints or STOP commands typically indicate an unwanted message campaign and will not be allowed to continue.
- Fraud or scams
- Deceptive marketing
- Distribution of malware or app downloads from non-secure locations
- Loan, debt consolidation, debt relief, and student loan programs from any enterprise cannot grant the loan themself. Affiliate lead generation for these financial programs is prohibited.
- Affiliate marketing programs that seek to obtain opt-in subscriber lists